Characters who should have been babies

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! Oh, was he the crazed droopy-nosed creature? (Yes, my MT knowledge is very very limited, although I have seen various episodes on YouTube.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Possibly... Though I can't say for sure, you know the extents of my batty eyes. Check it at Muppet Wiki, they'll have pics of the characters too there.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
You know, I've been thinking about baby versions of some of the newer Muppets, like Rosita, Abby Cadabby, Zoe, and Kingston Livingston III as babies, although I know they weren't around when Muppet Babies was, but still... ;-)

Anyhoo, regarding Boober Fraggle as a baby, he'd look like his adult counterpart, only he'd have visible eyes and shorter hair (and a shorter body), but his personality would be the same, with him telling weird superstitions to the other Muppet Babies and being obsessed with cleaning up instead of playing with the others. :smile:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Baby Doglion. Awwwwwww.

Though you know, with all these baby versions of characters like Sweetums and Doglion and Uncle Deadly, and Johnny Fiama (and Sal!)...one has to wonder how NANNY would cope with all of this!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
It's kinda random, but if you have a video with Sweetums and you can listen to it as you speed t up, you can hear what he would probably sound like :smile:

I found this out because I have a copy of the 30 year ann. on video from the U.K. and my vcr doesn't accept that kinda tape so I got to a part with Sweetums and it's all fast and funny :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stares*

I would so have loved to see Annie Sue as a baby in that series. That would have been the butest, and most annoying, thing ever! She could have been the sweet one that was both adorable and just downright loverly, while Piggy went on scheming around her.

I love the idea of Uncle D having a toy Yorrick skull.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Now I've got to wonder-- what voice actors would do these proposed Muppet Babies characters of ours?

For me, I'd either get the Muppeteers themselves, or, these guys (of course some of them are the original VAs from Muppet Babies):

These are examples:

Frank Welker - In addition to doing Baby Kermit, Beaker, and Skeeter, I could see him doing Baby Oscar and Baby Count. And a Baby Sprocket and Treelo, too...

Katie Leigh - She'd do a pretty good Baby Telly and Baby Guy Smiley, given that she does a really good Baby Rowlf (and that their voices might sound similar).

Greg Berg - Wow... his voice for Baby Fozzie is very close to the adult version! I wonder if he could do a baby version of Bert as well...

Russi Taylor - I imagined her doing baby versions of Grover, Elmo, Prairie Dawn (although her voice would sound more like Minnie Mouse instead of Baby Gonzo), Sam the Eagle, Tutter the Mouse, and Wembley Fraggle.

Tom Kenny (of SpongeBob SquarePants fame) - I imagined him doing baby versions of Snuffy, Fat Blue, The Amazing Mumford, and Gobo Fraggle.

So, what do you think? ;-) (Maybe you guys have better ideas. :-D)

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Speaking of that Katie Leigh thing, I thought she'd be a good Baby Dr. Teeth, due to the adult versions of him and Rowlf sound the same.