Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Katrina L

Reaction score
I'm looking for an mp3 of "wiggly Tooth" from For the First Time or My Record
Thanks

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Would anyone care to assist me in sending me the following albums?
Muppet Beach Party
Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Ears Is Back
Kermit Unpigged
Sesame Road
Born to Add

That will be all for now, my computer got wiped due to a repair that had to be made, I have to re-do my whole Muppet music collection. I'll only come here for out-of-print stuff of course (and stuff I refuse to pay for in "Volume" form on iTunes). :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Would anyone care to assist me in sending me the following albums?
Muppet Beach Party
Kermit Unpigged

Got these two, can I send 'em via sendspace to your addy? Or is that system no longer usable among us here?
If not, then what's the next best file-sharing site that's free and easy to use, especially for those of us who aren't so tech-savy?
Sorry for the questions. :halo:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Got these two, can I send 'em via sendspace to your addy? Or is that system no longer usable among us here?
If not, then what's the next best file-sharing site that's free and easy to use, especially for those of us who aren't so tech-savy?
Sorry for the questions. :halo:
Certainly, I'll PM you my e-mail address right now.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
OK, now I have Muppet Beach Party and Kermit Unpigged. Currently looking for these albums:
Sesame Road
(preferably ripped from CD version)
Born to Add (ditto)
Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration
Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo

I'm going home this weekend and am going to rip some of my CD's into MP3's and I'll let you guys know if I need anything else. :smile:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
OK, now I have Muppet Beach Party and Kermit Unpigged. Currently looking for these albums:
Sesame Road (preferably ripped from CD version)
Born to Add (ditto)
Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration
Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo

I'm going home this weekend and am going to rip some of my CD's into MP3's and I'll let you guys know if I need anything else. :smile:

I can help with Ol' Brown Ears Is Back (and some other sountrack albums if you find you need those too), but unfortunately don't have the others you're looking for now.

Just need an e-mail address and I'll send Ol' Brown Ears Is Back as soon as I can.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
This should be in your inbox now. :big_grin:
Thanks for your help but there's one problem: the version of the Sesame Street theme you sent me isn't the one on the CD. I'm looking for the version performed by Gladys Knight and the Pips, otherwise it's perfect.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Weird, that's how I got the album when I initially requested it here ages ago.

So, anyone have the SST theme as performed by Gladys Knight and The Pips they could send me?