Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I was just going to ask for the song, but while I'm here I might as well take the whole album.
:wink:

Also, does anyone have these songs from BITBBh? Go With An Open Mind instrumental, and Shadow Is Here? Thanks.
:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Mahna Mahna" the band Cake's version? And does anyone also have "Who Let the Frogs Out?"

anytimepally

Reaction score
Anybody have "(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"?

Also, does anyone have copies of the songs from the 2 live Muppet shows that were in MGM in the early 90s? The shows were "Here Come the Muppets" and "The Muppets on Location".
I'll send "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong".. and I have Miss Piggy singing "Personality" from Here Come the Muppets that I'll send as well.. sadly, that's the only song from those shows I have

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anybody have "(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"?

Also, does anyone have copies of the songs from the 2 live Muppet shows that were in MGM in the early 90s? The shows were "Here Come the Muppets" and "The Muppets on Location".
I have the whole show record from someone that got it from the show. So i'll send it when i get some time Sara. And if you want it Randall i'll send it to you too. I still have several stuff that weren't listed on my list so i'll try and get that list up as soon as i can.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have the whole show record from someone that got it from the show. So i'll send it when i get some time Sara. And if you want it Randall i'll send it to you too.
that'd be awesome!! whenever you have time.. thanks! :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks Randall, for the songs!

Hey Kyle, could I have those MP3s from the show too? Thanks man!