Challenges, Triumphs and Pixie Dust!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
or create a pm for everyone to discuss things. that's an option too, which i think is the most fair.

People can discuss politics, and the people who want nothing to do with it aren't tempted to look. seems like a good compromise, yeah?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, honestly the only time I'm gonna talk about politics now is through PM's, cause I've gotten enough headaches from talking about them in public.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Eh, honestly, I can't see why we just can't ban politics from the forum. That's what it's like on other forums I'm apart of.
forums ban politics because people can't agree to disagree and it turns into a heated argument

and here, staff can't do anything to douse the flames, except delete posts, which doesn't help. the problem people are still a problem and its a vicious cycle that repeats itself. no, you can't block people, because they can still harass you. All blocking does is hide their posts from you seeing them.

Edit: Wait, are you saying yes to banning politics or no to banning politics? my reading comprehension is apparently failing me

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Edit: Wait, are you saying yes to banning politics or no to banning politics? my reading comprehension is apparently failing me
Sorry if I phrased it the wrong way; I meant that we SHOULD ban politics.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’m hoping to lose weight before the summer begins or by the time my two week Maine vacation starts.

Like the Sesame Street song though, “It’s a long hard road, but I’m going to get there.”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just keep exercising and eating healthy.

I'm currently in the 140's range. I really want to get down to the 120's.