The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Oh, i'm sorry all this is happening. Best of luck!
Thanks. I have another update. My parents were able to get her into a rehab place that's close to our local mall, and she's being released from the hospital in PA tonight at around 6:30 and they're taking her to the rehab place via ambulance, which will most likely put her and my parents back here around 9:30 or so.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I usually say Washington, DC because where I live in Maryland is actually a suburb of DC. I'd rather not say where exactly I live in Maryland, though.
well I'm from Maryland, and i live in the lamest small town ever, i'm not going to say the name of the town, but i will say this, i hate it and want to leave it, because there is nothing to do, all this stupid town has is lame antique stores,and the only interesting place to go in town is the library, and i'm tired of having to go in the next three towns just to get good groceries, and other things. and the people here, ugh don't get me started, they are too jealous mined and negative, they are so quick to judge. and i want to getaway from my supportive mom.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
well I'm from Maryland, and i live in the lamest small town ever, i'm not going to say the name of the town, but i will say this, i hate it and want to leave it, because there is nothing to do, all this stupid town has is lame antique stores,and the only interesting place to go in town is the library, and i'm tired of having to go in the next three towns just to get good groceries, and other things. and the people here, ugh don't get me started, they are too jealous mined and negative, they are so quick to judge. and i want to getaway from my supportive mom.
Where would you like to move to?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mom ordered food for the family from a pizzeria about.... 15 minutes from my house? I asked for a steak and cheese sub.

Oh my God.... It was DRY. Like, literally, it almost tasted like I was eating cardboard and plastic.

mariolover

Reaction score
Because of my autism, I still struggle with social skills. One of my goals is to get a girlfriend (I've never had a girlfriend before), but because I lack the social skills necessary to get a girlfriend, no one has been willing to date me yet. I am currently trying to date this girl named Skylar, and I know she has a crush on me back because she said so to my face, but her parents are really strict and they might not let her date me. My mom has been going to meetings to try to help my school put things in place to help my social life. She is working super hard with the school to get the supports in place to help me, but one of the bosses that my mom works with is a real b**ch and she is fighting her trying to help me. I think she hates my mom and wants to show her that she's the boss, not my mom. If any of you guys believe in the power of prayer, please pray for me and my mom that my mom will win this hard battle and I will get the help with social skills I need and that someday I will get a significant other. This battle is making me really sad and angry because it's tough and this b**ch that I mentioned keeps trying to stop the school from helping me.