Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here's the clips I found on the Intermission: Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, Joy to the World, O Christmas Tree, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Can someone please tell me for sure how many there are? Why didn't they put them in a specific order like the M11 Blu-ray?

OpenVaultDisney

Reaction score
I have been extremely picky about buying anything on Blu-ray that I already own on DVD. In the case of the Muppet films, I've been open to the new version. However, when I found out that "When Love is Gone" was not going to be on the Blu-ray in an extended cut of the film like the last DVD had it, I was sad to hear it. I think for this film for now, my DVD is good enough.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It took me a long time to find the blu ray and have it work for me with the problems I had previously had. When I finally able to play the blu ray I was quite happy with the quality of the movie the sound and color. I also loved the Kermit/Gonzo/Rizzo/Charles Dickens/Staler & Waldorf commentary. It was a lot of fun, and I loved the banter of Gonzo and Rizzo, and It was good to hear Steve as Rizzo. I had started to miss the rat.
All in all with all the issues I had at the beginning of the relesse I was happy with the blu ray. I'm still a little upset with the marketing. I think it could have been done a little better.