Who wants a job on Safari Mall?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So I haven't mentioned this before but I have a children's show I do for yt called Safari Mall. Now it may seem like it at first but I promise this isn't a Sesame Street ripoff
it's called Safari Mall and it's sort of like a Canadian co-production of Sesame Street, we have our own bird and grouch (you already saw Big Red but you will see our grouch later) and we teach some extra things besides letters and numbers like french words and Canadian history. Because we are cautious about using the american insert muppet some of our insert muppets are parodies of Sesame Street characters for example, one character is Pie Monster who has a craving for pie instead of cookies. I am posting this thread because I am curious to know if anyone wants to do something for the show.

Chuk

Reaction score
So I haven't mentioned this before but I have a children's show I do for yt called Safari Mall. Now it may seem like it at first but I promise this isn't a Sesame Street ripoff
it's called Safari Mall and it's sort of like a Canadian co-production of Sesame Street, we have our own bird and grouch (you already saw Big Red but you will see our grouch later) and we teach some extra things besides letters and numbers like french words and Canadian history. Because we are cautious about using the american insert muppet some of our insert muppets are parodies of Sesame Street characters for example, one character is Pie Monster who has a craving for pie instead of cookies. I am posting this thread because I am curious to know if anyone wants to do something for the show.
I do I do XD