Who is the best "New" Muppet Character in the last 28 years?

Best "new" Muppet character since 1990

• Johnny Fiama

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Clueless Morgan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Constantine

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 80s Robot

• Pepe the king prawn

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Bobo the bear

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Angelo (Cat Kora web series)

• Big Mean Carl

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Walter

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Denise

• Gloria Estefan (the muppets 2015)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dr Phil Van Neuter

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Angel Marie

• Miss Poogy

• Other (please state )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I voted Walter. I know a lot of people don't care for him, but I have a soft spot for the 2011 movie, and I've always connected with Walter on a personal level, lol. :wink:
I've got more appreciation for Walter now he's not being shoved down our throats

AND 4 VOTES FOR GLORIA

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
I love Bobo the Bear because of his gruff, faux-sinister voice, sounds perfect for an "In a world..." commercial spokesman. He has that ironic, deadpan humor that I really admire, and I think he was a perfect fit for the Muppets.

MWoO

Reaction score
I really love Johnny Fiama and wish they would bring his character back. Of course he really works best with Sal who is very much a Brian Henson character that would be hard to recast, but I just loved Johnny so much. He's also one of my favorite Palisades figures as well, so I am use to him being without Sal. (yes, I know I said I had plans to make a Sal figure and maybe some day I will, but I just can't bring myself to start).

Sadly we will probably never see Johnny again, but at least I got to hear his voice in Happy Time Murders via the character Phil Philips.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Plus Bill Barretta stated that both the Johnny and Sal puppets have deteriorated.