Who did you want more from in the 50th Anniversary special?

Who do you wish had more involvement in the 50th Ann. Special that was already there? Vote for 2!

• Bob

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Susan

• Maria

• Luis

• Leela

• Gina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEAR 2

Reaction score
We loved seeing appearances by some of our most beloved long-term veteran cast members in the 50th Anniversary Special. A few of them actually had featured songs or scenes, while others only appeared with the rest of the cast for the opening and closing numbers. Who would you like to have seen more from? Let me know in the poll and vote for up to 2!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Gordon's really the only one of the long-timers who didn't get any kind of solo thing. Linda too, I suppose.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Gordon's really the only one of the long-timers who didn't get any kind of solo thing. Linda too, I suppose.
I agree! As far as Linda, I was just so thrilled to see her back at all. It’s been so long since she’s been on Sesame and she looked great!
I would have liked to see more of Roscoe Orman as Gordon. I’m surprised he wasn’t given any more to do since he was such a strong center of the show for so long. It’s almost like he just happened to be in the neighborhood that day.

Any Del

Reaction score
Gordon and Miles. Miss seeing those two. However I really miss seeing Gabi!

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Gordon and Miles. Miss seeing those two. However I really miss seeing Gabi!
Yeah, it would have been nice seeing Gabi. She was such a big part of the show and for a very long time.