Greetings,
I am a long-time reader and a first-time poster.
I'm making an Animal replica puppet for/with my daughter this summer. I have made simpler puppets in the past through Project Puppet. I am asking for advice on whether I should use the melonhead pattern or spring for the rotundo pattern. I am also trying to create an eye mech that will make Animal blink so the puppet pattern I use should have room for the eye mech.
Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. I'd like to use melonhead if I can help it.
Best,
Ed
I am a long-time reader and a first-time poster.
I'm making an Animal replica puppet for/with my daughter this summer. I have made simpler puppets in the past through Project Puppet. I am asking for advice on whether I should use the melonhead pattern or spring for the rotundo pattern. I am also trying to create an eye mech that will make Animal blink so the puppet pattern I use should have room for the eye mech.
Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. I'd like to use melonhead if I can help it.
Best,
Ed
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+