Which muppeteers haven't actually met Jim?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Carmen Osbahr was the last puppeteer hired by Jim. I don't know the exact year since she started on 'Plaza Sesamo' in Mexico, then got a chance to move on to Sesame Street.
Anyone who came after her was not hired by Jim.

However, other newer puppeteers who have been hired since could have met Jim as a fan years earlier. If they met Jim as a fan then it's impossible to know the real answer to your question.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Bill barretta didn't. He actually started in 1991, when Dinosaurs came out, he was the main puppeteer for Earl.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Bill did meet Jim, although they never worked together. Bill met Brian when they were working at Sesame Place and the two became friends. Brian introduced Bill to his dad and the two met, but Bill did not work as a puppeteer until after Jim had passed away.

Of the principle Muppet puppeteers, I don't think Eric Jacobson met Jim.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Matt Vogel, Ricky Boyd, and Drew Massey probably didn't meet Jim henson. I also doubt that John Kennedey did, but I could be wrong (the earliest that I know he wokred for the company was 1991, on Dinosaurs, but he could have worked earlier).

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Let's assume that Stephanie D'Abruzzo didn't meet him either - 1995-1996 is when she started?

Pino

Reaction score
The funny thing is that our ernie dubber actualy met Jim. Wim T Schippers met him in 1990 and was told that he came awfully close for a foreign voice that was given to Ernie.
He is the only one I know for so far who met Jim Henson. At least for the Ducth actors!

golden teeth

Reaction score
Rickey Boyd met Jim Henson. He was on the Jim henson hour in 1989. I think it's great that he played Scooter, because his voice sounds similar to Richard's, only higher.:wink: