Where has everyone gone?

pinocchio

Reaction score
This used to be such an active forum and now a month can pass without a single post...

Has everyone moved to a different hangout.... I must have missed the memo.

Where is everyone,?

P

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hi, welcome back!

Well, first of all, that's an extreme exaggeration. Members still post here every single day. But, yes, a lot has happened over time and there are a lot less members these days. There are a lot more ways to communicate on the web, and forums have taken a back seat. Still, the members that do post, including myself, are very active.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I am a member of way less active sites; like stuff you are actually saying (months without a post). I leave this site for a few hours and some ten threads have been recently posted in.

As Pig's Laundry has suggested, not just Muppet Central, but pretty much every forum I'm a part of has taken a hit since it's just YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook or Discord pretty much.

pinocchio

Reaction score
Oh...you're probably right.
Yes I was refering to the puppet building forum, think it's been a whole month since a post here. I love seeing everyone's creations keeping puppet making alive.

I thought maybe there's a new forum that people were using...

I still come back to Muppet central at lest once a week. I love the merchandise section too,it helps me to find new things to buy online.

P

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the puppetry section of this forum always seems under used. I too notice that the posts and replies to threads here are few and far between, but it's been that way as far as I can remember. Maybe having it all the way at the bottom of the forum index has something to do with it, I'm not sure.