When Richard Hunt died

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Now this is a question Iv'e been wondering about for ages now. I figured somebody here might be able to tell me. I know Richard Hunt died in January of 1992, but did he stop working with the Muppets several months before that? Or did he work with the Muppets right up until the time of his death in January of 1992? I ask this because I didn't see him do anything on Sesame Street after the 1990-91 season. I don't recall anything with his charachters (with a speaking role anyways) during the 1991-92 season. So does anyone know the exact answer to this??

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I also have a Richard Hunt question to chime in with; I've looked at all the different obituaries and glanced over the "You're Face" site, and I can't find what his birthday is, does anyone know that one too?

janicegroupie

Reaction score
The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson which aired in November of 1990 was either one of the last or the last project he ever did. I am almost positive that it was his last classic Muppet project but I don't know about Sesame Street. Either way I'm pretty sure he did not work up until his death.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I also have a Richard Hunt question to chime in with; I've looked at all the different obituaries and glanced over the "You're Face" site, and I can't find what his birthday is, does anyone know that one too?
Born August 16, 1951 Expired January 7, 1992

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure I don't even remember knowing when Richard died. I think I discovered it in the opening of MCC, maybe? All I remember is being shocked when I found out about it.

I met his sisters at MuppetFest, and they were awesome people! They looked just like him (but prettier!). They were very excited and thrilled at how much people still admired their brother.