What would be better

D

Dil

Would you like The Muppet Show better if Kermit still wore a tux through the years, replacing the only-wearing-the-collar Kermit, and has a muppet likeness to all those guest stars (besides Juliet and Connie)?

D

Dil

The reason I did this is because, you might be forgetting ALL about it, OK?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's best that every episode didn't end with the guest star getting a Muppet likeness of themselves. And it is better that Kermit doesn't wear a tuxedo as often as he did in the first season, though it would be cool if he wore it a few more times after the first season.

D

Dil

I think it's best if every episode ended with the guest star getting a muppet likeness of themselves, otherwise, we would just see REAL human likeness of the guest star, the guest star him/herself, that's too dull. Kermit would look better in his tux, because he would be more of a host.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, the reason why they stopped making likenesses was because it was to expensive to make them and they couldnt afford to keep doing them. As for the tux, it doesnt really matter to me if he waers a tux or not

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I really can't see any logic to your reasoning about the guest stars likenesses Dil. I'm sure most of us couldn't care less about the fact that we hardly ever got to see what any of the guest stars would look like as Muppets:rolleyes:

As for the tux however it did look rather swell:cool:
It would have done no harm to occasionally see Kermit appear in it from time to time.

D

Dil

ooh, i wish they could still use a more cartoonish look of the guest star than just seeing the real one.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I like the non tuxedo wearing Kermit, and I think the muppet celebrity puppets were getting too expensive to make for each person, think 120 guest stars and however much it costs to make, yeah thats a lot of money

D

Dil

I thinking Kermit's better if he's wearing a clothe than just the collar.