What was Muppet Time?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I recently heard about something called "Muppet Time." I don't know much about it, except that Andy and Randy Pig were in it. It's possibly from the early 90s and I think it pre-dates "Muppet Classic Theatre."

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Only thing I can remember about it (and I could be wrong) is that I saw it a few years ago as little shorts on Nick Jr. and the only shorts I remember from it were Andy and Randy cleaning their room and Robin and the Frog Scouts.

Ah, Andy and Randy, what a couple of hoots. They try so hard to say "Pigsty Party" in unison in Muppet Party Cruise but can never do it right.

Have an armadilly day!

--Klonoa

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey, I remember Andy and Randy trying to clean their room! And I remember one Frog scout segment where one of the frogs had some string. Hee hee :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
The only Frog Scout skit I remember from Muppet Time was when they all tried to wrap bandages around a bear. Kind of looked like Bobo.

--Klonoa

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I think that there were a few segments of Muppet Time that showed a Bobo-like Bear, a few other bears, and a pigeon. But I do not remember them that clearly, so maybe I just made it up. I do remember that there were several Frog Scout episodes and some with Andy and Randy. I think at the very beginning of each segment, they showed Kermit saying "It's Muppet Time" in front of a big clock. I also think that Kermit was in one of the Frog Scout segments...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think at the very beginning of each segment, they showed Kermit saying "It's Muppet Time" in front of a big clock. I also think that Kermit was in one of the Frog Scout segments...
That seem like something I remember about that segment. I remember all the others but like u said I think Kermit was in one of theses segments. and the clock thing I remember something like that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppet Time came after Muppet Classic Theater, I believe.

P

Philo and Gunge

floydnjanicefan said:
I think at the very beginning of each segment, they showed Kermit saying "It's Muppet Time" in front of a big clock.
It went like this:

(A big clock's arrows spin around like crazy, enter Robin)
Robin: It's Muppet Time! (Clock explodes, the words "Muppet Time" come out) And now (name of segment). FADE OUT

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
floydnjanicefan said:
I think at the very beginning of each segment, they showed Kermit saying "It's Muppet Time" in front of a big clock.
It went like this:

(A big clock's arrows spin around like crazy, enter Robin)
Robin: It's Muppet Time! (Clock explodes, the words "Muppet Time" come out) And now (name of segment). FADE OUT
Oh, I did not remember that it was Robin who said that. But I still remember Kermit being in at least one of the segments... :smile:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! i remember that! oh wow i loved those, my favorites were the ones with andy and randy, they were always starting trouble, oh wow.... nostalgia!!! :excited: