What type of Muppet Fan Are You?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Ok people, which type of muppet fan are you (meaning, the casual fan, the obssesed fan, the knowledgable fan, or other)

Me? I am a mix between Obsessed/Knowledgable, I like to help people and tell them about the history, facts, etc, and I go religuosly by the Jim Henson Bible, I basically like anything muppets.

So what type of fan are you? (I think there was a thread similar to this a loong time age, but I dont know... :zany: )

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'd say I'm an Obsessed fan. I am becoming more Knowledgeable, but I still learn something new all the time. I'm definately NOT a casual fan! :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
lol. I don't think anyone really is a casual fan here.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am obsessive/knowledgeable. I know a lot about the Muppets, and spend a lot of free time trying to learn more. Then again, I am not too obsessive. I don't own every Muppet item that's available (I haven't bought the "special edition" DVD releases of the Muppet movies, or the Sesame Beginnings DVDs, or the secodn season of Fraggle Rock, or Kermit's autobiography, or the "It's Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider" book). I also don't watch every talk show appearance that I know about, or every episode of Sesame Street. I don't make tape trades, or buy things on E-Bay. But I do know the names of many characters, productions, episodes, books, songs, and so on.