What happened to the PIS Sababa plush?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Where did the Sababa plush of PIS go? Sure it will be ugly but i would still like to see it!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering this myself. We have a contact with Sababa and I will post here if we find out either way. Entertainment Earth had the PIS set listed and then it was just removed.

It was last July or so when Sababa's stuff hit the market. I'm wondering how long their Muppet contract was. Hopefully Disney isn't forcing them out as soon as possible.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thank Goodness Walt Dizzy can't mess with the Fraggle plush! Those are certainly awesome.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thank Goodness Walt Dizzy can't mess with the Fraggle plush! Those are certainly awesome.
To tell you the truth i think the Sababa Muppets Suck! I love the Fraggles but the Muppets suck!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You haven't seen Chef or Janice in person yet, have you? Chef is too awesome, but Janice needs a new hat.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think the Sababa plushes are great! I've only seen a few of the muppet ones in person because they're not available commercially in Australia but the ones ive seen on the internet are great! The Chef is one I just have to get!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can't buy one, because then I'll have to buy them all and I can't afford it! :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would like to see Disney get that plush designer from GUND back again (they were using him in the early 90's) to begin designing Muppets plush once the Sababa deal goes away. The plush during that period of Disney Store history was awesome!!

Camellia

Reaction score
Sababa Muppets

just my opinion... I think they are doing a great job in quality and design and glad they are priced under $15. still, Fisher Price made the best likeness of Miss Piggy, Animal and Gonzo. She's hard to do without doing latex or rubber face. Eden did a great Kermit. :smile:

seeya,
Camellia
visit our store for Muppet and Fraggle toys :smile:
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That German Brand, I think it was called Eden brought out some good items too but here in Australia they were only available in the warner bros store, they were very expensive though but thats an expensive shop here.

they dont have any muppet stuff in warner bros stores here sadly.