What are your New Years resolutions?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Just been thinking about my resolutions for next year and wondering what you guys are planning

my resolutions:
•Join and go to the gym regularly- I said this at the start of this year and never even signed up
• When I join the gym, stick to this plan
• Try to get a girlfriend (just try )
• And this one is quite hard to call but no hospital admissions next year

What are your resolutions? And will you stick to them?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
  • ignore the ignorant people, who go around and start trouble, and do things just to see others hurt.
  • Change my diet, I'm not fat BTW, I just think that I need to eat a little better. There is a 50% chance that I might stick to the change my diet resolution, because there is someone always bringing the very types food that I'm trying to cut down eating, and I get tempted and give in and end up eating it.

Last edited:

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Just been thinking about my resolutions for next year and wondering what you guys are planning

my resolutions:
•Join and go to the gym regularly- I said this at the start of this year and never even signed up
• When I join the gym, stick to this plan
• Try to get a girlfriend (just try )
• And this one is quite hard to call but no hospital admissions next year

What are your resolutions? And will you stick to them?
I have the same idea as you Blake! I've been regularly hitting the gym since fall 2017. I lost a ton of weight and got pretty skinny but built. I want to focus on building on more muscle so I've changed my weight training program around a lot. My new years resolution is to keep being healthy and exercising regularly. Keeping doing good in college. Find a good job that actually pays well. Try to spend less time worrying about politics. And also start branching out and going on more dates to find a girlfriend.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I have the same idea as you Blake! I've been regularly hitting the gym since fall 2017. I lost a ton of weight and got pretty skinny but built. I want to focus on building on more muscle so I've changed my weight training program around a lot. My new years resolution is to keep being healthy and exercising regularly. Keeping doing good in college. Find a good job that actually pays well. Try to spend less time worrying about politics. And also start branching out and going on more dates to find a girlfriend.
I am pretty skinny, I’ve got barely any muscle so I wanna go to gym and put some on and that John Krasinski plan while intense will get me in really good shape. I also am planning on eating better, I eat a lot of junk

while my hospital admissions have never been anything to do with my physical shape or what I eat, I think looking better, eating healthier will have a good impact and with my new medication going strong and having a good impact already hopefully it means no admissions for a long long time

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I’ve decided that my main resolution is...

Hit the gym and hit it hard. cause I’m so bored of sitting in my room the whole time I’ve got nothing to do so by the end of the year I’ll be looking like John Krasinski cause I have a lot of spare time ahaha

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just keep an eye on your weight the more you lose at the same time.