Ways Taminella could have been used on The Muppet Show

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If Taminella grinderfall (the evil witch from Tales of The Tinkerdee and The Frog Prince) appeared on The Muppet Show, what episodes should she have appeared in? How should she have been used?

Here is what epsiodes I think she should have been in, along with ways she could have been used:

Joel Grey: She should have been in Comedy Tonight.
Ben Vereen: She could have helped Fozzie get out of the trunk, or she could have appeared in the closing number.
Vincent Price: I'm not sure how she should have been used, but she should have been in this epsiode.
John Cleese: She should have helped Gonzo get his arms and legs back to normal.
Roger Miller: She could have been responsible for the Cluck-Itis.
Alice Cooper: She should have assisted Alice Cooper.
Doug Henning: She could have done anything.
Jonathan Winters: She could have caused the curse.

Of course, if she was used, I wonder if Jerry Juhl would have performed her, or if he would have dubbed her voice, or if someone else would have performed her (I think Jerry Nelson could have done the voice right).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Some of those episodes would be a great fit for Taminella, but finding her to be the culprit for Cluck-it-is in the Roger Miller episode and the curse in the Jonathan Winters episode would just be freaky and kinda scary. (I remember she pretty well scared me when I first saw "The Frog Prince"- I think even more so than Uncle Deadly in the "Vincent Price" episode.)