MrsPepper
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 4,333
- Reaction score
- 76
Hey guys,
I was just on The Comedy Network's website and I found a link to all the Puppets Who Kill episodes for free online. I hope you have a fast computer because I've had a bit of difficulty getting the page to load properly, but for those of you who do, enjoy watching 4 seasons worth of Puppets Who Kill.

I was just on The Comedy Network's website and I found a link to all the Puppets Who Kill episodes for free online. I hope you have a fast computer because I've had a bit of difficulty getting the page to load properly, but for those of you who do, enjoy watching 4 seasons worth of Puppets Who Kill.

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+