Was "Tales of the Tinkerdee" shot in colour or in black and white?

pollick529

Reaction score
Hello there!

I just had a question about the early Muppet special, "Tales of the Tinkerdee". Was the special originally shot in colour or black & white? Just curious! :smile:

pollick529

Reaction score
Humph. Maybe it is in black and white. I was recently watching my copy of the special, and I noticed some flickers in the picture. Could it be a B&W kine of a colour videotape (or even a kinescope, or even a black & white videotape)? I don't know! :confused:

Does anyone know if "Tales of the Tinkerdee" was originally shot in B&W or colour? :concern:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Humph. Maybe it is in black and white. I was recently watching my copy of the special, and I noticed some flickers in the picture. Could it be a B&W kine of a colour videotape (or even a kinescope, or even a black & white videotape)? I don't know! :confused:

Does anyone know if "Tales of the Tinkerdee" was originally shot in B&W or colour? :concern:
wowza may I ask perhaps where you watched this? because I'd love to see it!

pollick529

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
wowza may I ask perhaps where you watched this? because I'd love to see it!
I have a DVD copy of the special. Would you like to have a copy? Please let me know. Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows any technical info about "Tales of the Tinkerdee", please let me know. Thanks again! :smile: