Wanted: Uk 1985 video boxsets

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have posted this in the past but feel it doesnt hurt to refresh the request every now and then?

In the late 80's, here in the UK my Aunty gave me a copy of The Muppet take Manhattan on VHS for Christmas. I was so excited and couldnt wait to watch it. When I placed the video in the player I was upset to discover that the recording was in Black & White, it was a faulty tape.
After Christmas I returned the tape to the store where it was bought for an exchange, but they didnt have another copy. They did however offer me a boxed set of 3 VHS tapes, titled A Muppet Christmas Feast. It had A Muppet Family Christmas, The Christmas Toy and The Muppets Go To The Movies, the top of the box opened up to reveal a Pop-Up scene. As A Family Xmas had aired on TV and I had it recorded, and in my younger head The Christmas Toy wasnt 'Muppets' I didnt see the point of buying the box set, much to my regret now!
Years later research (and Muppet Wiki) has shown that there were several Boxsets created by Palace Video in the 80's. I have managed to get hold of The Muppet Babies Bumper Pack, which contains 2 Muppet Babies Videos and The Muppets a Celebration of 30 years, but the Pop Up scene was missing.
I am still DESPERATLY looking for these box sets with the Pop-Up scenes, or even some detailed pictures of them if anyone has them.
If nothing comes of this, at least I have put my story out there from part of my Muppet Memories!

Chris