Wanted SST 1990-2000 & TMS Episodes

soulman1015

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm really new at threads, and forums, however, I have been looking for Sesame Street of the 1990 to 2002 time period, and I can't find them anywhere. I usually download my video files, and custom create things for my baby. But the sesame street that my baby likes is no longer available on demand, and the baby knows it, and doesn't like it....

Can anyone please tell me where I can get video's of Sesame street from that time frame, as well as any muppet episodes (not season 1 - I have that one already!)

I'm a p2p person, and I can either put the entire 1st season on p2p torrent sites, or I can do the actual dvd copy (4 in all for 1st season). I would appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Talk to y'all soon!

:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. TMS Seasons 2 and 3 are currently available at all major retailers. For SST episodes, I recommend you contact Boober_Gorg or MuppetDude, also look in the Trading SST Episodes thread in either the Classic Sesame or Sesame Merchandise sections. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: :wisdom: :search: