Wanted : Golden Age Of Looney Tunes

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi, last night I was on ebay and saw some laserdiscs called "Golden Age of Looney Tunes".

I don't have a laserdisc player and rarely buy stuff from the US. I would very much like to see these uncensored and uncut cartoons.

If any one has any volumes of these and who's able to them copy onto a DVD (that's the important bit!) please let me know. I have lots to trade with including cartoons!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Hi, last night I was on ebay and saw some laserdiscs called "Golden Age of Looney Tunes".

I don't have a laserdisc player and rarely buy stuff from the US. I would very much like to see these uncensored and uncut cartoons.

If any one has any volumes of these and who's able to them copy onto a DVD (that's the important bit!) please let me know. I have lots to trade with including cartoons!

By the way to contact me please use either here (this forum) or through my trading site(s) :
Muppets / Jackie Chan / Cartoons

Thanks again :embarrassed:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Erich

pollick529 said:
You know Daniel, I'm in the same boat. I too, would like a copy of this laserdisc set if there is anyone who has a laserdisc player and is able to convert them to DVD. I have lots to trade, including many Warner Bros. Cartoons.

Main Trading Page

Otto Waalkes Collection

Warner Cartoons
I did find one trading site called "MIGTHYTOONS". I contacted him and he didn't want to trade with me because I was only able trade in PAL. Perhaps you might have a better chance :smile:

Let me know how get on :stick_out_tongue: