Video: Kermit on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Monday February 1, 2016

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I've been watching The Late Show regularly since Colbert took it over so I was delighted that Kermit got a "Big Questions With Even Bigger Stars" segment. Mrs. Otter and I laughed our heads off through the whole thing.

Bravo Kermit The Frog and Stephen The Human!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I wish more Muppet appearances were as enjoyable as this one. It was pleasantly simple and funny!

jobi71

Reaction score
It is a delight when you see a performer who has an appreciation and perhaps a love of the Muppets along side them. Also a performer who is comfortable with performing with the Muppets. I know it is a very technical process so to make it look natural really does involve a lot from the human costar. I am sure some/much (?) of their conversation was scripted, but I also like that there are one or two times where Colbert needs to hold it together. If I were ever placed in the situation of appearing opposite the Muppets I fear I would be closer to Bernadette Peters who had to be told repeatedly to stop kissing Robin the Frog. The reason? Her lipstick was staining the puppet. Her response? Wiping the lipstick off her face and saying (a paraphrase here) There is no way I am not kissing this adorable frog after the song.