Video: Favorite Jim Henson Muppet Moments

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
There are many Jim Henson moments that I've enjoyed over the years, and lots that I haven't enjoyed. But the moments that really stick to my mind are the Bert and Ernie skits and the Kermit and Grover skits that he and Frank did together. There are quite a few clips with both duos that have yet to come out of Sesame Workshop's archives, but I love almost every skit of them that I've seen. Now don't get me wrong: I DO enjoy Jim and Frank's other duos (on both Sesame Street and The Muppet Show) a lot, but their performances as Bert/Ernie and Kermit/Grover are probably for the most part my personal favorites. :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :smile: :super:

As an honorable mention, I enjoy many skits that he, Frank, Jerry, and Richard did together; those have always been enjoyable to me.

cjd874

Reaction score
Three classic bits with Kermit and Grover!

*plus this classic bit from the Muppet Show with Kermit and Animal!

ploobis

Reaction score
This is just One of my Many Favorite Jim Henson Muppet Moments! :smile: :jim:

cjd874

Reaction score
And let's not forget this one from the Muppet Show, featuring the fabulous Dr. Teeth! I love how Jim could sing and talk so fast, and add that great comedic touch to whatever he did.

Speaking of fast-talking...

And on a different note, a beautiful rendition of the alphabet with Kermit & Ladysmith Black Mambazo.

cjd874

Reaction score
I love this song, I really showcases what a wonderful singing voice Jim, had!

Not to mention how incredibly gifted Jeff Moss was as a songwriter. He's also responsible for these gems featuring Jim's characters:

May both of them rest in peace.