US Disney Stores to carry Muppet T-shirts

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Muppet Fans!

Well, it seems that in the next couple weeks and sometime before October 24th, SELECT Disney Stores will be carrying NEW MUPPET TEE'S!!! For Adults! Men and Women's Styles! This is probably a test, so go out to your closest Disney Store and make sure these are hot sellers! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
If this is true, a lot of men out there will be very very happy.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *does the happy dance* :smile: :crazy: :excited:

beaker

Reaction score
Now that Muppet shirts(Muppet Show/Sesame/Fraggle) arent to be found at Hot Topic anymore, I am happy theyve found a new outlet for these. I dunno, this Disney deal I sense could bring great Muppet prosperity in 2005.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Select Disney Stores eh? Why don't they just say "Disney Stores that aren't near me"? lol but seriously, if they do have Muppet shirts at the Disney Store near me I definitely make sure to buy one... or two... or all of them :wink: :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
This thread just changed its title on iuts own accord apparently. :confused:

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet shirts at Disney Stores

hi,

sounds like something GOOD at the Disney stores :smile: (for a change) :smile:

Do you know if they are in Seattle area by now?

I'd like to see more Miss Piggy shirts, full color in PINK!!

cheers,
Camellia
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
Well Camellia,

I'm not sure about the Seattle (Northgate Mall) store. You may have to take a little road trip down to Tacoma Mall, and if we get them I'll be happy to take you right to our Muppet Fixture! :smile:

Select stores refers to what Disney calls their "layered store's" and from what I understand my store (Tacoma Mall) is a layered store, so I was told we would be getting them, supposedly before the 24th. I've seen the pictures of what the shirts look like, so now I'm just sitting back and crossing my fingers that they actually show up in our freight. :eek:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Pirate Lad said:
Hey Fellow Muppet Fans!

Well, it seems that in the next couple weeks and sometime before October 24th, SELECT Disney Stores will be carrying NEW MUPPET TEE'S!!! For Adults! Men and Women's Styles! This is probably a test, so go out to your closest Disney Store and make sure these are hot sellers! :smile:
In the Disney stores in France they got one month ago new T-Shirts from the Muppets.