Unpaved Episodes question

Aldi

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm a new member who grew up with Sesame Street. My favorite muppet of all is Big Bird. He's so cute and sexy! Ooops! Did I say that out loud? *blushes*

Anyway, I live in Canada and I don't get Noggin', so I can't see those Unpaved episodes. Are they available on tape? Is there anyone out there who'd sell me a good quality compilation? I'd love to see old skits from the early-to-mid 70's. Bits with Sam the Robot, or the "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-niiiine-teeeeeeennnnnnn" cartoons.

I've already reminisced about Sesame Street on Yesterdayland. You can read my entry here:

http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/memories/show_mem.php?ID=SA1514&page=3

I signed "AldiakaRoofus 1968".

Aldi :embarrassed:)

Jessie

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sorry, I don't know anything about the unpaved question, though. :0)

Drtooth

Reaction score
AYe, that's the rub. Rumor has it that the show "Unpaved" is cancelled. Some say, for same day reruns of Bill Nye and Clarissa. Some think that maybe it might be on at like 4 or 5 am! The problem is...i don't have noggin either. don't even have cable! But what ever is up, I guess that maybe someone may help you if you go to other boards and sections as well! It couldn't hurt!

Aldi

Reaction score
Thanks Drtooth! I found a "wanted" section and posted my request. I doubt that I'll have any luck since I found another seeker of old Sesame Street episodes, and he got no replies. But I still have hope.

Aldi :embarrassed:)