Twenty Years Ago...,

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Twenty years ago (and it was in early January) I started my own little contribution to the world of Muppet-fan sites, by launching a fansite about my favourite Muppeteer, namely Louise Gold. And twenty years on the site is still here - Although about 5 years ago I had to move the site to a new domain (because I moved internet providers). FO the past ten years I haven't had as much time to spend on it as I used too, nevertheless I do sometimes try to update it. So this afternoon, I did quite a few updates, including adding Louise's most recent puppet work for GLOP, and her September 2019 appearance at a Kalidoscope (CLassic TV organisation) event, along with a couple of random stage pieces from 2017, and her Autumn 2019 stage performance in a (shall we say) artistic play.
There are still quite a few gaps (I haven't done a section on Muppets Most Wanted, or DOR yet for example). Anyway if anyone is interested see: http://www.qsulis.org.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/Start.htm
Please note, yes the site is old, and I'm still using a newer version of the rather cumbersome software I made it with 20 years ago, so it's not at all modern in appearance. But hey it's still here and sometimes I still update it.