TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Anderson Thursday March 15

Walter

Reaction score
I didn't get to see it..there was some "breaking news" about a guilty party in a murder trial and it went over anderson..:rolleyes:

zoebell

Reaction score
i saw it. it was ok- i think eric needs to work on her spontaneity a little more. once again i was reminded of frank oz and how she used to totally dominate whenever she appeared on shows like this- she'd kinda take over

zoebell

Reaction score
he just asked her about the movie, going to the oscars, who she likes on DWTS. then she answered some questions with sanjay gupta about botox

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of glad that Miss Piggy has been pulling back a bit. I love the diva, but it's so easy for the Muppets to get too Piggy-heavy. However, she's not pulling back that much. Her ire over Fox News was very much in the spirit of Frank's Piggy.

She looks fabulous here!

zoebell

Reaction score
well, maybe you'll have a different opinion when you see it. i thought she came across a little stiff at times, but maybe that's just me

like i said earlier, i recently watched a bunch of clips with her from the 90's and she's just SO quick and spontaneous, usually much quicker than the people she's talking to. she often derailed those appearances with that attitude, it was great. there was always a possibility things could turn chaotic with her and that's what i loved, but i should probably stop complaining. i know eric can never be frank either

that's true about the fox thing, but that was awesome, look how much attention that got! i feel that's a little more how she's supposed to be- not necessarily political, but rude and kinda in your face and unexpected

zoebell

Reaction score
in fact, i think that's it. i think it's the rudeness that's missing. piggy had this thing where she could be rude without quite being angry, and it cracked everyone up who talked to her.