TV Alert: Kermit on The Chew Tuesday February 2, 2016

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Darn. I can catch him on Live this morning, but I'm working during the time The Chew's on. That's a disappointment. :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry, the video of the appearance will be posted online either here or at toughpigs or The Mindset if you can't see it live.

Caught Kerm's appearance on The Chew. Laughed at how he still has to fly cargo, his personal frog jet is called Federal Express. He also had to explain briefly about the brake-up to Mario. But I turned it off when Mario Battali announced they would be making grilled cheese white bread sandwiches.

Grilled cheese? On white bread? Mario, you were known as Iron Chef "Fish" Battali. Whenever seafood was the secret ingredient, the person challenging you automatically had no chance in, you know, that other place. What happened to your standards man?
White fluff bread is the worst. And grilled cheese? It's not going to have the same pizza-grade string quality, it'll be all blooby and gloppy, yecch. That's not comfort food at all. Small personal pizzas, that's the way to escaroll. :hungry: :grouchy:

*Sorry, went on a rant there.