TV Alert: Jason Segel on Kelly Live November 21

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! No one commented on this yet. I guess I'll be the first. I thought Jason's take on the Muppets was interesting. Just recently on "Ellen" Kermit admitted that he loved Miss Piggy. Now Jason is saying that he's only going out with her because she's forcing it on him. Just thought I'd make that comment there. It was also interesting that they mentioned Miss Piggy appearing the show on Wednesday. I guess I'll have to set my VCR for that.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Wow! No one commented on this yet. I guess I'll be the first. I thought Jason's take on the Muppets was interesting. Just recently on "Ellen" Kermit admitted that he loved Miss Piggy. Now Jason is saying that he's only going out with her because she's forcing it on him. Just thought I'd make that comment there. It was also interesting that they mentioned Miss Piggy appearing the show on Wednesday. I guess I'll have to set my VCR for that.
WHAT!!!!? Are you kidding me!? Bad Jason, very bad Jason!!!!! Of course Kermit loves Piggy- he admitted it on their Jimmy Fallon appearance too so Jason needs to cut it out and get the story straight- we need no more setbacks on the progress the Kermit/Piggy relationship has made this year, lol.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
If anyone knows where online I can see this segment, let me know. Thanks!

Puckrox

Reaction score
Are there videos anywhere online for this interview?

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I missed this interview! :frown: Hope someone finds it online to share!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score

Here is the clip- it was a pretty good appearance and I was comforted to know that the whole Piggy-forcing-a-relationship-on-Kermit stuff was initiated by Jerry Seinfeld.

I'm sure with Piggy's appearance on Kelly Live today that she will set the record straight, or give Jerry her left hook, lol!