TV Alert: Amy Adams on The Tonight Show November 14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night don't miss Amy Adams promoting "The Muppets" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC.

After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

Alvin

Reaction score
Seemed like they talked alot about nothing and the Muppets got a VERY short plug...what's up with that?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Amy's a sweetheart, and she's gracious and stunning as always, but she does certainly lack the enthusiasm of Jason when it comes to Muppets (no real surprise there though). Nonetheless, still a nice little interview. I just would have preferred a bit more Muppet talk since, quite frankly, if Muppets are not present or at least being discussed in great detail, than Jay Leno is not worth watching.

Alvin

Reaction score
Oh I TOTALLY agree...what's the point...I mean they talked...took a break...talked some more...THEN finally talked about the muppets for what 2 minutes...showed the clip and that was it? Sheesh

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh I TOTALLY agree...what's the point...I mean they talked...took a break...talked some more...THEN finally talked about the muppets for what 2 minutes...showed the clip and that was it? Sheesh
I didn't really expect her to spend the entire time talking about Muppets. From watching years of late night talk shows, I've noticed that actors rarely spend their whole segment talking about the movie/show they're promoting. Usually the only reason they dedicate their whole time to talking about it is if they have a funny story involving the making of the movie. Jason just spoils us. He's got so much passion that he actually wants to do nothing but talk about them. Which is lovey beyond belief.

I did like the clip they showed at the end though! I'd never seen it before.