TMS Season 1 songs

Frogster

Reaction score
Have you been looking for some of your favorite Muppet songs from Season 1? Well, look no further...
http://www.scarecroe.com/files/tms_s1/
I decided to just put this here in case there are people out there who don't know about this site. I hope this helps some people. Does anyone know any other sites I could get good Muppet music? :confused:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Awhile ago he requested from me:

"Can you do me a favor and not post links to my stuff on MC anymore? It's not that I'm being non-inclusive, it's just that I'm trying to keep an eye on my bandwidth. I pay for monthly for my webspace, and if I get into extra charges for going over my bandwidth, I won't be able to put stuff up anymore."

Make sense?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Crud. Oh well, if that's what he wants, then okay.

But are all of those files PD (public domain)? Can anybody see them?

Frogster

Reaction score
Oh... I'm really sorry. I'm just tryin to spread the love... my apologies. :embarrassed:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's okay, you didn't know. Nothing major (at least, I don't think so). Scarecroe once said that some of his files were meant to be shared.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, it's best to not link to people's site if you don't have express permission. I asked for permission before I downloaded even one thing from there.

Bea:zany:{Share the love, but love the sharers and respect their wishes :wink: }regard