TMM: Write Your Own Ending?

Katzi428

Reaction score
At the end of TMM (The Muppet Movie) Kermit sings "Life's like a movie.." (OK yeah..I can agree with that) But "Write your own ending"? Kind of odd if you ask me. .What do you all think?
Kathy

SSLFan

Reaction score
I guess what Kermit is saying is that it's your life and it's up to you to make something out of it. Like whatever you want, go for it.:wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well the idea is that Kermit and gang got to Hollywood through their own power and determination. They didn't let the world tell them they couldn't make it. They didn't stay at home waiting for something to happen. They took things into their own hands and wrote their own ending. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I guess what Kermit is saying is that it's your life and it's up to you to make something out of it. Like whatever you want, go for it.:wink:
Ah-HA! Now that makes sense!

Well the idea is that Kermit and gang got to Hollywood through their own power and determination. They didn't let the world tell them they couldn't make it. They didn't stay at home waiting for something to happen. They took things into their own hands and wrote their own ending. :smile:
That too!Thanks guys!:smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i agree 100%.