Theatrical Trailers

Olliver

Reaction score
Hello, dear Muppet Fans.

Does anyone know where I can find Theatrical Trailers from the Muppet Movies in the Web?
Especially from "The Muppet Movie" and "The Great Muppet Caper"!

We haven't the early Muppet Movies on DVD here yet. And I dont wont to pay the expensive Import DVD here in Europe. I dont even know if the American DVD features Trailers.

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Olliver

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm sure there would be somewhere where you could download the trailers. I dont thinkI can help much though, sorry.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Olliver said:
We haven't the early Muppet Movies on DVD here yet. And I dont wont to pay the expensive Import DVD here in Europe. I dont even know if the American DVD features Trailers.
Actually "The Muppet Movie" & "The Great Muppet Caper" is in the 4 DVD movie boxset that have been released in the UK recently. So you can buy them from the UK.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
trailers

You should be able to watch the trailers for the Muppet movies and lots of others through www.imdb.com I should warn you- sometimes they don't have the original trailer, but they'll use commercials for the movies taken from the newer video re-releases.

Also, try www.videodetective.com That site has a bunch of good, sometimes hard-to-find trailers. :smile: