The Yahoo Connection???

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I was watching the news this morning :eek: and they were talking about Super Bowl ads. Then I saw a glimpse of a Yahoo commercial with people singing "Rainbow Connection" it was for their Hot Jobs. Was this an old commercial, or were they using it as a glimpse of what we'll get to see? And if it is an old commercial why haven't I seen it before!!!

Sarah

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's likely a new one... very interesting indeed.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It's NEW NEW NEW! I just saw part of it on E TV a few hours ago!
they mention yahoo's using a muppet song to promote their Hot Jobs.

mentioning the muppets is GOOD!;-)

Zachary, Rowlf the Dog

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I read a little thing about it in the paper today, they did a big thing on Super Bowl ad's and the line up of what ad's will be on, there will be a lot of funny animal ad's as they always work, i really like the Zebra idea and the chipanzees one looks funny too!

but the line up said for Yahoo, "people singing about jobs and rainbows" that has to be it;-)

I won't be watching the super bowl...i don't really care that much for football unless it was my home team...and than again i'm not really big on it. "The Buffalo Bills"

I'll be working at the pizzaria, with orders up the waszoo, from the on the wall from the floor to the celling...no kidding too, we mostlikey will have a tv though, so if a i hear the rainbow connection if i can sneek away from my work i'll take a peek.

Zack)Rowlf the, be kind to pizza workers on the super Bowl, buy a dejorno...you'll be glad you did, your pizza won't have the chance of being late or cold or anything!
I'll be in the sweatshop...only we have hardly any heat and it's frezzing and sicking your hand into a cold contanor of black olives hurts....Thank You;-)Dog.