The "What Are You Thankful For?" Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
It's about time I express some of my gratitude in this thread. I'm just really thankful for all the blessings I have been given, my good health, family, friends, home, and just all of the basic things I need to live and beyond. And most importantly, I'm very thankful for the grace of God which has been changing my life.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Having a roof over my head, going to a good school, having a nice family who cares about me...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Although I'm ridiculously overworked at present, I'm thankful for the extra hours. It's money in the bank, which I'll need to have any hope of getting the heck outta this cowtown this year.

-----------

Bridget

Reaction score
I know it's kind of late to be responding to this thread, but I just felt as if I needed to. You know, back in the day (like 6 months ago), I kind of took my life for granted as if it's what everyone's life is like. I mean, I live in a wonderful home with loving parents, and I don't have to experience living in poverty. But now I'm really starting to see that most people do not have such an advantage. My mom is a social worker and she deals with a lot of foster kids. I've been keeping a close eye at her work, and I noticed that dozens of kids go "home" each day to a place where they don't feel loved. Millions of kids sometimes can't even go home! And then you have those who have a loving family, but maybe they aren't in the best state of living financially. So I guess I'll stop talking now, but I just wanted to make it clear of how thankful and blessed I am to have what I have. And I also want to give back to the community and my parents! I'm starting to do more volunteering community-wide for the less fortunate, and for my own household.

*Those who have, be happy! Those who have, help others!* :smile:

mariolover

Reaction score
Bump.

1. God blesses me every day

2. Jesus took my punishment and saved me from eternal punishment, which we all deserve

3. Wonderful and supportive friends that I can be authentic around without being judged.

4. Wonderful and supportive family where I can do the same.

5. I get to go to College!