The Very Best of The Muppet Show

D

Dil

This may be a big Muppet DVD, the episodes will feature the guests that were mentioned in the Best TMS Guests Thread, but no the Worst TMS Guests Thread.
The Brian Henson intros will be replaced by Statler & Waldorf intros. Statler & Waldorf's intros for the episodes are all specific & not generic.

DISC 1

1. Ruth Buzzi

2. Rita Moreno

3. Paul Williams

4. Lena Horne

5. Sandy Duncan

6. Ben Vereen

7. Phyllis Diller

8. Vincent Price

9. Twiggy

DISC 2

10. Don Knotts

11. Rich Little

12. George Burns

13. Bernadette Peters

14. Rudolf Nureyev

15. Peter Sellers

16. Petula Clark

DISC 3

17. Roy Clark

18. Alice Cooper

19. James Coco

20. Harry Belafonte

21. Spike Milligan

22. Roger Miller

23. Roy Rogers & Dale Evans

DISC 4

24. John Denver

25. Dyan Cannon

26. Linda Lavin

27. Kenny Rogers

28. Christopher Reeve

DISC 5

29. Loretta Swit

30. Paul Simon (although he was mentioned in the Worst TMS Guest Star, but fortunaly in that other thread, I think just one post featured Simon's name in it, and that post is read that some one likes the PS Episode)

31. Hal Linden

32. Marty Feldman

33. Chris Langham

34. Linda Ronstadt

35. Roger Moore

DISC 6

*The Muppet Show Pitch Reel (this time, it will be complete, including Kermit's apperance, the CBS logo will be replaced by a DISNEY logo)
*Muppet Show Guest Star Gallery
*Fozzie's Joke Trivia
*English, French, & Spanish Subtitles
*Behinds The Scenes Video

PLUS: All of the episodes must be complete & uncut, if only a member or so of the Disney Company has the powers of *echoes* HYPNOTIVE!

Do you like that idea?

Emily Bear

Reaction score
What? No Liza Minelli? One of my favorite episodes ever!

I've just bought the Season 1 DVD, and it took me a while to realize that some episodes have been cut, like the one with Vincent Price, where there's no You've got a friend.

Is the song included in this release?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't think this is a real release Emily Bear. Dil has just made this up as something he'd like to see done and asked us what we think of this idea.

But he does not make that clear. To someone who doesn't know his practices it could well look like an announcement of a real DVD release.

Sigh. Dil you should word these better. This is not an April Fools Joke so there's no excuse for it. You're going to cheese more people off through this sort of thing.:rolleyes:

Emily Bear

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy, I found some 'best of' versions, but not this one.

(couldn't post the links here cause I haven't made 10 posts yet, but one is a 4-pack and the other contains 15 discs).

Call me crazy, but I'd rather buy one season at a time and have ALL episodes. I couldn't choose 45 out of 120.

D

Dil

OK, Liza Minnelli Episode & 'You've Got A Friend' Included in this Very Best of The Muppet Show release.