The Star:The Story of the First Christmas

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw a trailer for a really good looking Christian film that was produced by Brian & Lisa Henson. It featured a great lineup of voice actors that includes the likes of Kristin Chenoweth, Keegan-Michael Key, Tyler Perry, and even Oprah Winfrey. It looks like it's going to be pretty funny as well. The humor/animation style has a bit of a Pixar feel to it in my opinion because it's not trying too hard to look realistic but it isn't ridiculously cartoon-y either. I'm probably going to see this film eventually. The fact that I'm a Christian, Henson fan, and someone who likes a good portion of the film's voice cast is a good sign that I'm probably going to really like it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Looks good. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Here's the official teaser trailer

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Kristin Chenoweth voiced a character named Gabi now she's voicing one named Abby. I'm sensing a rhyme trend here lol

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Saw this tonight with my little girl. Really really good movie. Probably go see it again. And buy the DVD when it comes out.