Psammeadboi
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2004
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 49
Hey everyone!
I, Stan McGavin, have been putting on a little show that can be watched on youtube. I hear that's the place for nonsensical videos and music. I think that sounds just about right for our show!
Check it out, but be prepared for inspired silliness, bizarre sketches, and hilariously bad puns.
http://www.youtube.com/stanmcgavin
Enjoy!
Best fishes,
Stan McGavin
I, Stan McGavin, have been putting on a little show that can be watched on youtube. I hear that's the place for nonsensical videos and music. I think that sounds just about right for our show!
Check it out, but be prepared for inspired silliness, bizarre sketches, and hilariously bad puns.
http://www.youtube.com/stanmcgavin
Enjoy!
Best fishes,
Stan McGavin
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+