The Sesame Street Treasury Book, 1983

Ernie101

Reaction score
...and they always will be because they give us a place to loose ourselves in..

I'm sorry I have nothing else to say right now.. that got me thinking of the past BEAR.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I have the first 13 of the Treasury books (I never got the remaining two at the time, though I did win an EBay auction for the entire set, but we never received them)

Count you got number's 1-5 and 7 right, the others were Forgetful jones holding his guitar (6), Frazzle with a lollypop (8), Ernie (complete with those things you wear to keep from drowning when you're first learning to swim, I forget what you call those) and the octopus swimming (9), Herry Monster in a suit playing the piano (10), Cookie Monster sitting on a hill next to a jar full of (I think) cookies with a rainbow coming from it (11), The Count (your namesake, lol) countin the twelve starks in the night sky around him (12), and The Two-Headed Monster standing behind their wall arguing over (and possibly into) a telephone (13). Now keep in mind it's a while since i've actually looked at the books so my memory might be slightly off on some points, but that's the basic jist of what the other covers (of the books I own) look like.

Minor, I think form the auction that the one with just Bert was number 14 and he was playing with a yoyo. Unfortuantely it didn't show all the covers at the tim so I still don't know what the other one looked like though I think Elmo or Telly might possibly be on it.