The perfect explanation for the Muppet Babies

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i have been thinkning ablot about this and i know we all have talked this thing to death but here goes. We know that the muppet babies lived in the nersry and Nanny took care of them ,so where where theire parents. I think that when they got a little older their parents came around or they got adoted to new paents seperated and forgonent each other. I mean hey they where babies so that how you can explain the muppet movie as well.
simple and yet a little far feched but it works for me. :smile: that would also explain no sceeter she was never reunited. and then the dream piggy had was reall she was the only one who remebered.

WiGgY

Reaction score
No. The babies were really toddlers and that doesn't explain Scooter finding home movies. It's best not to think about this stuff.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Maybe they were all abducted by aliens when they were toddlers, and their memories were erased, and they were teleported to different places.

*Shrug*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just think of the MB as a cartoon spin off the Muppets from the part in TMTM to see what they would be like as toddlers in a cute saturday morning cartoon show for kids thus adding Skeeter for another female character. But some of the public got confused and forgot or never heard of the REAL muppet puppet characters...

That's the way I see it... :wink: :big_grin: LOL i'm only joking here, even though that's about true.

You really can't peice everything together perfect, but it's ok to come up with fan fics in your own mind. :smile:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I agree with Zack......And I've met people(adults) that started talking about Muppet Babies when I mentioned the Muppets. :rolleyes: