The Muppy Show.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Remember the dog Muppy that Miss Piggiy had? There was 1 episode were Scooter or Fozzie was talking with Kermit and I can't remember exactly what was said but the dog wanted to change the show title. Muppy holds up the sign, Kermit reads it, ''The Muppy Show?''

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It was Scooter who was talking to Kermit, and Muppy belonged to J.P. Grosse. Miss Piggy's dog was named Foo-Foo.

Scooter was an all right kid in that episode, but Muppy was one pushy pup.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Muppy is a shaggy dog, like in The Shaggy Dog.

Right? Think so.

But like Muppet Newsgirl said, Muppy was Scooters' Uncles' dog, not Piggy's.

:smile:

David French

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Remember the dog Muppy that Miss Piggiy had? There was 1 episode were Scooter or Fozzie was talking with Kermit and I can't remember exactly what was said but the dog wanted to change the show title. Muppy holds up the sign, Kermit reads it, ''The Muppy Show?''
That's from the 2nd version of the Juliet Prowse episode. Muppy is J. P. Grosse's favourite pet, or at least that's what Scooter claimed. Muppy had been given his own dressing room by Kermit (albeit reluctantly) and he now wanted to change the title of the show. After reading it, Kermit went "bserk" and ran onstage to introduce the next number.

For more info, either get the TMS Season One DVD or check the episode guide on this site.

Xerus

Reaction score
I also remember in the Twiggy episode. Gonzo and Muppy were in bed and wanted Twiggy to read a bedtime story to them.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Actually Muppy is a newer Version of The Character Rufus from "Hey Cinderella". Except it has more Animal Features on him.