The Muppets on Holey Moley Season 4 Episode 1 on Tuesday May 3, 2022

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuesday night tune in and see the Muppets on the season premiere of Holey Moley on ABC at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central.

The Muppets head to the course determined to help the mini-golf competition series remain on air fore-ever. Will their advice be a hole-in-one? Meanwhile, eight contestants face off for the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket, and a spot in the finals. The dynamic commentating duo of Rob Riggle and Joe Tessitore return—and are joined by the one and only Kermit the Frog.

If you saw The Muppets on Holey Moley please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Camilla, Chef, and Animal pitching ideas and Rob needing a phone to understand them. I guess Camilla was there instead of Beaker because David couldn't be there.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That preview was hilarious. Wish it was on Pluto TV. It's almost like Ninja Warrior, but playing Golf and avoiding obstacles like those lockers that just suddenly open out of nowhere and just pummel you into that lake.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... That was today? I thought Holy Moly was on Thursdays. Man, if only I'd been able to access MC earlier, dunno why I kept getting a "Can't find this page" for most of the day.

Anyway... The Muppets appearance wasn't just for the season premiere, according to the article on toughpigs, they'll be guests popping up in every single episode for the entire season!
*Yaey! :jim:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
:news:: THIS IS A SPECIAL MUPPET NEWS BULLETIN!!!!! The famous and hilarious miniature golf show Holey-Moley has just started the 4th season and guess what? Every episode will feature some of your favorite Muppets!!!!!! (Looks at the camera seriously) I sure hope that I'm included!!! Stay tuned for the most zaniest moments and cheer your favorite contestants on their road to a possible and completely utter victory!!!!! More details to come!!! (Newsman gets pelted with 10,000 buckets full of golf balls dumped on him)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked Camilla, Chef, and Animal pitching ideas and Rob needing a phone to understand them. I guess Camilla was there instead of Beaker because David couldn't be there.
I was wondering about that too. Yeah, things with the Muppets haven't been the same without Steve. I still can't really get used to Matt's Kermit for some reason or other.