The Muppets Episode 16 - Because...Love

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Because...Love"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And one final bump:

Well, I must say, I thought this was a really good series, but I was pretty frustrated with that cliffhanger. It’s clear the series was intended to go on for another season…. But alas, never happened.

I was really psyched to see some classic muppet show characters return in cameos, and it had its funny bits like the Swedish Chef offering waffles to Piggy and Kermit jumping out the window. I also enjoyed Jack White’s performance.

But overall, I really wish the series got a second season, for there were some questions left unanswered.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And one final bump:

Well, I must say, I thought this was a really good series, but I was pretty frustrated with that cliffhanger. It’s clear the series was intended to go on for another season…. But alas, never happened.

I was really psyched to see some classic muppet show characters return in cameos, and it had its funny bits like the Swedish Chef offering waffles to Piggy and Kermit jumping out the window. I also enjoyed Jack White’s performance.

But overall, I really wish the series got a second season, for there were some questions left unanswered.
What I find frustrating is that Kermit and Piggy are still broken up. The series failed, and I personally think its due to their breakup, and their relationship being so out of character.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And one final bump:

So, overall, how would you rank the show amongst the other Muppet shows (Muppet Babies included), and would you that say you preferred one half of the season over the other half?