The Muppets at the Bank in UK

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just thought I'd post this bit of info as I cant see anyone else has on here. Bristol & West Building Society in UK are selling a set of 5 Muppets Pins in aid of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Each pin is made of rubber with a silver metal grip pin on the back, Each is approx 1" in height. The characters are Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Bunsen and Swedish Chef, a bit of a strange Mix, No Fozzie or Beaker? They are very well detailed and come attached to a card backing with the new Blue design and Muppets logo above. The back has info about the MS charity. They are £1 each, but its for a good cause. They are made by the big badge company but they are not shown on the web site, not yet anyway?

Luke

Reaction score
Great news, shame it's only at a regional bank though. Big Badge Company made the Barclays ones two (or three?) years ago and the Asda Hoobs ones so i'm sure these are very nice!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The Hoobs ones are on there web site. I didnt realsie Bristol & West only had branches in the West Country?

Luke

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
I didnt realsie Bristol & West only had branches in the West Country?
I just assumed from the name really but it does look like they have the odd branch or two in areas further away. I see a Trafalgar Square one listed and also one in Croydon and Bromley so London/Kent people should be ok with a fair bit of travel involved.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well, that does make a change, usually here in the West Country we get hardly anything and I have to travel to buy stuff. Like to Brsitol for my nearest Disney Store. I have a Bristol and West literally 500 yards from where I live! If anyone gets stuck and really wants these I can try and get a set. You can pay via Paypal and just add a bit extra for postage. Email me first though to make sure I can still get them. COcon14675@aol.com

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They sound good. The closest one to me is 12000 miles away! Does anyone know how long they will have these for? I'm coming to London in a few weeks believe it or not so theres a chance I could get some.

Any chance of a photo of these?

Luke

Reaction score
I think there's a good chance you'll be able to get them in a few weeks time, the other promotions definitely lasted over a month or so.