The Muppets (2011) Arches Arrangement

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, since the Wiki doesn't say much except for the subtle differences, I'm asking right here.

What Muppets were seen in the final version of the opening arches at the start of the telethon in the movie?
And in what specific row arrangment were they placed?

Hope to hear from my forum friends soon. :fanatic:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
From left to right...

Top row:
empty arch, Scooter, Lew Zealand, Bunsen, penguin, empty arch, Wayne, James Bobin Muppet, empty arch, Snowth, Mahna Mahna, Snowth, Droop, chicken, empty arch

2nd row:
Penguin, Dr. Strangepork, Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, J.G., Bobby Benson, Link Hogthrob, Beaker, Marvin Suggs, penguin

3rd row:
Purple whatnot woman, chicken, Muppet Newsman, Dr. Teeth, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, whatnot woman, whatnot woman, chicken, Beautiful Day Monster

Bottom row:
Afghan Hound, lamb, Wanda, green whatnot old woman, orange whatnot, small blue bird, blue elderly whatnot, chicken

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks John. Now to compare with the Season 2 version and figure out how to best merge. Meh, just pet project plans that may never come to anything. :dreamy:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, they cut a lot of Muppets from Season 2 in the movie. That was one of the first things I noticed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
True... But if you study this stuff like I do, you'll notice that the good chunk of that 11-arched third row BobThePizzaBoy posted is similar to the 9-arched third row from Season 2's opening, the only real difference is that Scooter was moved from next to Fozzie to the topmost row in the movie. Also, there are some similarities in the lineups of the second rows of both Season 2 and the movie, have to go into Muppet Wiki to really compare it though.