The Muppet Theatre

Pug Lover

Reaction score
The Happiness Hotel,where most of the muppets stayed in The Great Muppet Caper,bore quite a resemblance to The Muppet Show,s muppet theatre.It was probably the same studio set.After all,The Muppet Show and The Great Muppet Caper were both made in England.The Muppet Theatre also appeared in last year,s A Very Muppet Christmas.Though a little updated in appearance of course. :smile:

Stulz

Reaction score
And........

Pug Lover said:
The Happiness Hotel,where most of the muppets stayed in The Great Muppet Caper,bore quite a resemblance to The Muppet Show,s muppet theatre.It was probably the same studio set.After all,The Muppet Show and The Great Muppet Caper were both made in England.The Muppet Theatre also appeared in last year,s A Very Muppet Christmas.Though a little updated in appearance of course. :smile:
:confused:

Um... Are you asking if they were shot in the same set or just commenting on the evolution and similarities of TMS Theater and TGMC's THH?

:confused:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Actually I,m saying both.The Happiness Hotel and The Muppet Theatre looked alike.The reason for that probably is,the same set interior was used for both places. :wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
Actually I,m saying both.The Happiness Hotel and The Muppet Theatre looked alike.The reason for that probably is,the same set interior was used for both places. :wink:
What the heck are you talking about? They don't look alike at all. They are two totally different sets. I can't even think of how you would come to this conclusion.

Stulz

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
What the heck are you talking about? They don't look alike at all. They are two totally different sets. I can't even think of how you would come to this conclusion.

Well.. The Happiness Hotel upsatairs banister with the doors behind it does "resemble" the upstairs portion of the Muppet Theater backstage. But the siliarties pretty much end there.

:attitude:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Look,I understand how other people wouldn,t see things the way I do,but I would appreciate it if you would use a kinder tone with me in the future. :attitude: