The Muppet Show UK Calendar 2004

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok,
Guys get ready for this !

Last night I noticed on Amazon.co.uk that there was a new Calendar released today, So by this morning I forgot about it.

So I went to the stores today to change my Pepe figure, Who had a broken arm joint. And just as I was walking out of the store my eye detected the back of the new Calendar !

It even has a NEW Kermit Poser on the front, And every page is a Muppet Show image. Crazy Harry even has his OWN PAGE !

Its terrific!

Ive pu scans up on a page for ya..

http://www.angelfire.com/space/collect/Calendar.html

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I'd love to see these in stores instead of the same old Scooby Doo, Spongebob, Hello Kitty stuff....

ryan19

Reaction score
[

hiya there!
id b in london nxt week...
any idea if these r in yet??

muppet action fig series 5
muppet busts 4
muppet very mery chrstmas movie dvd

r they in yet??

roughly how much r they & where u got the fm pls?
any help wld meaan a looot!
tks.
rgds,ryan
:big_grin:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
a friend of mine came over for Lunch today and she handed me a plastic bag in which was contained the new Muppet Calendar.
How refreshing after the Muppet Parodies, not all of which were funny.
Great to see Muppets being Muppets.

Jamie

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen the new Muppet calendar at multiple places over London so it's pretty widespread. It looks great - although a little pricey compared to the other years.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nope ur right Jamie. Ours is w/ Animal, Piggy and Kermit. :mad: Why is it that UK always have the best covers on every thing. (expect the Muppet Christmas DVD) I'm going to try to get the UK instead of the US one.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Nope ur right Jamie. Ours is w/ Animal, Piggy and Kermit. :mad: Why is it that UK always have the best covers on every thing. (expect the Muppet Christmas DVD) I'm going to try to get the UK instead of the US one.
Ernie are the photo's the same i mean monthwise?

Jamie

Luke

Reaction score
Has anybody in the USA actually got the calendar yet ? Seems to me those USA sites are just exporting the UK version because the manufacturers are based here. Quite possibly the Animal/Piggy/Kermit cover is an early one now changed and what people will get is the Kermit/Piggy one that we are already seeing on shelves here. I've seen the old cover on both UK and USA sites so i don't think it's specific to the location.